Vice President and Co-Founder of Frankel Coaching Group.
- She is a LCI Certified Coach, an accomplished public speaker, trainer and corporate travel consultant. She graduated from The American University in Washington, DC with a degree in Psychology specializing in individual counseling.
- Helen has been mentored and trained by Dr. Shad Helmstetter of The Life Coach Institute, a legend in the coaching industry. Shad Helmstetter, Ph.D. has more than thirty years of experience as the architect of the LCI Life Coaching System utilized by Helen. Dr. Helmstetter is the best-selling author of thirteen books in the field of personal growth, including “What to Say When You Talk to Your Self.” His books are published in 65 countries worldwide. He has appeared on more than 1200 radio and television programs, including repeat appearances on Oprah Winfrey, CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN News.
- When coaching individuals in transition Helen’s empathetic, direct, goal oriented approach helps you focus on your passion, define, set and track your goals in your personal and professional life while keeping you motivated along the way. This is achieved by getting you focused on what you really want, reprogramming your negative self-talk, setting goals and coach you through the transformation process. This is an art and Helen is a true artist!
- She helped build an independent financial services business with 100 licensed representatives with multiple office locations. Recruited, hired and mentored a team of personal financial analysts providing them with ongoing coaching and direction to steadily increase their proficiency and performance in selling a diverse array of financial products.
- Prior to working in the financial services industry she gained sixteen years of travel related experience. Helen received her current corporate travel experience establishing strong relationships with cruise lines and tour companies. She has been a key contributor in the development of Internet sites for the travel industry, a top sales executive and is consistently invited by the major cruise lines during cruise ship launch inaugural events and seminars. She is a travel writer/editor of two Florida magazines and travels internationally extensively.
- In 1980 Helen leveraged the growing momentum of the "factory outlet" trend to champion the development of an innovative retail store chain. Eventually catapulting the chain from 6 stores to over 22 store locations with annual sales of more than $12 million. As a recognized expert in the field of high fashion accessories she was a regular guest in the showrooms of Christian Dior, Marc Jacobs, Roberto Cavalli, Prada, GUCCI, Louis Vuitton and hundreds more. Her natural creative flare led to an international private label program which took her frequently to international locations to oversee the design and manufacturing of her own line of accessories.
- She is a student of personal development having attended hundreds of workshops and seminars, a voracious reader and has life time friendships that date back to preschool.
- She is happily married to her husband Cris. They have been married for over 30 years. Helen feels her most successful achievements in life are her close friends and family relationships and her two beautiful grown children, Ryan and Jamie.
- Helen is an Executive Board Member and VP of Public Relations for Next Generations, a national non-profit organization for the public awareness of second-generation Holocaust survivors. She is actively involved in a Palm Beach County approved program for Holocaust Studies through Florida Atlantic University. Helen is a frequent speaker on Holocaust Studies for numerous educational school programs and outside organizations.
Helen’s passion is to help individuals achieve extraordinary results in every area of their life. For over twenty-five years, her methodology has successfully helped thousands of people. Clients recommend her for her ability to be empathetic, but dig deep and fully understand their specific issues. Although she is world-class Certified Coach she knows that at the end of the day, what you care about most, is living an extraordinary life you love. She has a proven coaching system that can give you the right support — so you’ll find your focus, stay on track, and have the help, encouragement, and motivation you need along the way, but first and foremost your unique situation must be clearly understood.
If you have any questions at all, or think you may want to speak directly to Helen, please don’t hesitate to contact us, that’s precisely why we are here. “Let’s Talk!”
CALL OR EMAIL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Call 954-840-0424 or email info @ frankelcoaching.com